Burris - Fastfire III, Picatinny, 3 MOA - Red Dot Sight
The FastFire 3 is the best selling red dot sight from Burris. Light and tough, the FastFire 3 series puts an unmistakable, bright red dot on your target to give you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also has 3 manual brightness settings
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8 hours helps battery last up to 5 years
The 3 MOA dot is most popular with rifles, or anyone wanting more pin-point accuracy, as the smaller dot covers far less of the overall target area.
- The FastFire 3 will easily work with the Glock MOS system.
- The FastFire 3 will work with virtually every "optics ready" handgun. However, the Burris supplied mounting screws may not be the correct length for every single handgun. Please contact the firearm manufacturer for specific screw lengths necessary for correct mounting.
- Reticles: FastFire™ 3-MOA Dot
- Reticle Color: Red
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 21x15 mm
- Mount: Picatinny Mount
- Eye Relief: unlimited
- Clic Value: 1 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 115 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 86 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Parallax-free
- Lenght: 1.9 in.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Illumination Control: Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment
- Illumination Settings: 3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment
- Battery: CR1632 included
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything—including handguns, rifles, and shotguns—using Burris mounting systems
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also features 3 manual brightness settings
- Windage and elevation adjustments make optic fine-tuning easy; no special tool required
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight
- Comes with Burris Forever Warranty™