Burris - Fullfield II, 3-9x40mm - Riflescope
It doesn't get more iconic than this. The Fullfield II is the classic Burris scope, remaining in high demand for years, and getting passed down from father to child. And the 3-9x size is the classic Fullfield size, in use by hunters all across the country.
Reticule: Ballistic Plex
Objective Lens Diameter: 45.5 mm
Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
Ocular Lens Diameter: 39 mm
Focal Plane: RFP
Tybe Size: 1''
Field of View: 33 low – 13 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
Eye Relief: 3.1 – 3.4 in.
Exit Pupil: 13 low – 5 high (mm)
Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 50 MOA
Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
Adjustable Parallax: none
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 13 oz.
Knob style: Capped Hunter
3-9x40 is a great choice for driven hunts, stalking in forested timber, tree stands, and with a top end of 9x, pushing the ethical range from intermediate to fairly long distances.
The Burris Forever Warranty™ protects your scope no matter how many times you take it hunting.
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Provides long-range accuracy in a simple design that’s easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight