Extreme Dimension «iHunt XSB Moose» Game Call
- iHunt XSB Moose with Bluetooth connectivity
- turns your iPhone or smartphone into your Moose e-caller
- Bluetooth speaker pairs with free iHunt Moose app - up to 40 yards away
- Free download of iHunt Moose app included with speaker purchase - making it the ultimate Moose call
- Over 50 Moose calls to select from to bring in that big bull
- Loud - up to 100dB of sound
- Shock resistant protective rubber strip protects against drops
The iHunt XSB Moose Bluetooth speaker is the only speaker optimized to work with the iHunt Moosel app (which is free with the speaker). Choose from over 50 different animal sounds on the iHunt Moose app - which is provided free with purchase – to bring that big Bull in close. Turn your iPhone or Smartphone into the ultimate Moose call.
Thank you for joining the iHUNT™ By Ruger community. We hope you share your success stories on the iHUNT™ User Photos page and Facebook pages. We really appreciate your feedback and comments. Please let us know how we are doing by leaving a review on Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
1. Prior to use of the iHUNT™ By Ruger Game Call System, download the iHUNT™ By Ruger app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple iTunes App Store. Be sure to download the free version of the app to your smart phone or other device. You MUST BE connected to wifi to complete the download as this is a large file. Do not wait until you are in the field to download the app.
2. Insert 4 “C” cell batteries in the battery compartment of the iHUNT™ speaker (XSB and Moose require 4 “AA” batteries). We recommend the use of new, alkaline batteries. Screw off the lid. Insert the batteries according to the + - diagram on the inside of the compartment. Replace the lid and tighten the knob.
3. Open the app and Tap the Bluetooth® icon in the upper right corner of the home page. Type your iHUNT™ speaker 7 digit serial number into the space provided. The serial number can be found in the battery compartment of your iHUNT speaker. If you successfully paired your device to the speaker all the sounds and features will be unlocked. You will get a welcome message indicating the calls are unlocked.
4. Follow the Bluetooth® pairing instructions for your smart device. For most smart phones it is necessary to go to the “settings” menu and press on the Bluetooth symbol. Search for new devices until you see the iHUNT device listed. Pair your phone to the iHUNT speaker.
5. Turn on the speaker by pressing down on the on/off button until the red light illuminates.
6. When you are using the app, the Bluetooth® symbol in the upper right corner of your screen will change from grey scale to blue when the app is connected to your speaker.
7. Place the speaker at the desired calling location. You can place the speaker on the ground using the adjustable kickstand/carry handle or hang the speaker in a tree using the hanging hook. The higher the speaker above the ground the greater the range.
8. Operate the iHUNT™ CALLS app up to 50 yards (40 yards with XSB/Moose) from the speaker. Dense foliage can interfere with the actual distance you can operate the speaker from your phone. It is suggested to test the speaker at various distances prior to setting up at your final calling location.
9. The iHUNT™ By Ruger app has a very intuitive operation. Most questions can be answered by reading the FAQ’s which can be found by pressing on the logo in the upper right corner of the home page.
10. Instructions for each feature of the app can be found by pressing on the Systems symbol found on the upper right corner of most pages.
11. You can pair your speaker with any of your smart devices that have a Bluetooth connection. Your speaker will only work with one device at a time.
12. To avoid broadcasting unwanted sounds such as incoming phone calls or other notifications you can place your phone in airplane mode. This will turn off your wireless signals but will not interfere with your iHUNT™ Speaker’s operation.
13. To prevent your iHUNT™ app from going into sleep mode during a lull in the operation, most phones can be adjusted to extend the delay of entering sleep mode up to 30 minutes. The delay is generally found in your phone’s settings.