Ruger 10/22 Carbine 22 LR Rifle
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Charcoal Synthetic
- Capacity: 10
- Overall Length: 37"
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Sight: None
- Length of Pull: 14.25"
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
You have to be 18 years old to acquire this product.
Possession and acquisition firearms licence is mandatory.
- Firearms licence number
- Date of birth