Ruger 10/22 Competition 22 LR 16.12'' Rifle
- Stock: Speckled Black/Gray Laminate
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hard-Coat Anodized Black
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black
- Sights: None
- Optics-Ready, 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Length of Pull: 13.50"
- Overall Length: 36"
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Grooves: 6
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 - 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
16-1/8" cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2"-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor - Learn More
- Also includes: hard case
Higher shipping charges may apply in the following situations…
You live in an area that the carrier considers to be remote or difficult to reach. (Îles de la Madeleine, Kuujjuaq, Radison…)
Certain bulky, heavy or dangerous products ** have additional costs such as weapons *, ammunition **, powder **, bows, crossbows, tree stands, fishing rod, safes, etc. If the amount of transport costs calculated at the time of online purchase differs from the actual amount of applicable transport costs, Londero Sports will inform you by phone or email of the difference applicable. You will then be able to cancel your order if you wish.
* We must use Canada Post to ship weapons
* Federal laws require that firearms be shipped to the address registered with the Canada Firearms Center (CAFC ). No other address can be used.
** We need to use Purolator to ship ammo and powder. Provide additional charges for hazardous products. ($ 15)
SHIPPED IN CANADA ONLY
Images may differ from actual product