Hooyman - High Limb - Chainsaw with Rope
- High-strength, heat-treaded steel
- Dual sided teeth for cutting on either side
- Designed to cut in both stroke directions
- Cuts through 6" diameter logs easily
- Chain length: 49.5"
- Can reach limbs up to 28 feet high
Chain saw teeth are designed to cut in both stroke directions and both sides of the chain
High Limb Throw Bag – Fill the included throw bag with sand, rocks, or dirt to add weight, then attach using the carabiner to one handle of the rope. Toss the bag high and over the limb that is will be cut.