Leupold Laser Rangefinder RX-1300i TBR with DNA
Performance, versatility, and reliability all come together in the RX-1300i TBR rangefinder. Its ½ yard accuracy out to 1,300 yards and True Ballistic Range (TBR) out to 800 yards means you’ll have the tool you need to be successful in almost any environment. This range finder delivers superior brightness and resolution and also features our unique Trophy Scale, so you can easily gauge an animal’s size while you’re ranging it to make sure it’s a shooter. And at only 7 ounces, the benefits far outweigh the weight.
- Gray / Black Armor Finish
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Armor Coated: The durable housing is shrouded in a easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions.
- Our next generation rangefinder engine with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) delivers increased accuracy, speed and range.
- Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- LCD allows for 60% light transmission.
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-Rangefinders feature a convenient battery power indicator.
The RX series rangefinders have a built-in inclinometer with TBR that can calculate the ballistic range to your target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, a Milliradian adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
|Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High||315|
|Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High||105|
|Twilight Factor High||12|
|Eye Relief (mm) - High||14|
|Angular FOV (degrees) - High||6|
|Exit Pupil (mm) - High||3.9|
|Min Range (yd)||6|
|Measuring Accuracy at Under 100 Yards (±YDS)||.5|
|Max Range - Reflective (yd)||1300|
|Max Range - Trees (yd)||1000|
|Max Range - Deer (yd)||900|