Marlin 60SN 22 LR Rifle
Marlin - 60SN, 22 LR - Rifle
Autoloading 22 Rimfire Marlin Model 60SN - Also Available with Mounted Scope
An economically priced rifle that´s earned the title of “most popular 22 in the world.” Since it was introduced in 1960, it has continuously represented one of America´s finest rimfire values. It has a 19” Micro-Groove® rifled barrel, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic “last-shot” bolt hold-open. The tubular magazine holds up to 14 Long Rifle rounds.
The classic Model 60 with a rugged economical black synthetic stock with molded-in checkering and swivel studs. It also has all of the great features of the standard Model 60. Also available with a factory-mounted and bore-sighted 4x20 scope.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle - 22 Long Rifle with Scope
- Capacity: 14-shot tubular magazine with patented closure system
- Action: Autoloading; side ejection; manual and automatic “last-shot” bolt hold-opens; cross-bolt safety
- Stock: Black fiberglass-filled synthetic stock with swivel studs; full pistol grip and molded-in checkering.
- Barrel: 19” with Micro-Groove® rifling (16 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 1:16” r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight and Wide-Scan® hood. Receiver is grooved for scope mount. Scoped Model: Comes with a 4x20 scope, factory-mounted and bore-sighted.
- Overall Length: 37.5”
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Possession and acquisition firearms licence is mandatory, prices and details in store.