Autoloading 22 LR Rimfire Marlin 795
Accuracy. Reliability. Lightweight. This rugged, economical 22 autoloader features an 18” barrel, 10-shot nickel-plated magazine, and an automatic “last-shot” bolt hold-open. Its black, fiberglass-reinforced synthetic stock is virtually indestructible, with molded-in checkering and swivel studs.
- 22 Long Rifle only
- 10-shot nickel-plated magazine
- Autoloading; side ejection; automatic “last-shot” bolt hold-open; manual bolt hold-open; cross-bolt safety
- Monte Carlo black fiberglass-filled synthetic with swivel studs and molded-in checkering
- 18" barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling barrel (16 grooves)
- 1:16" twsit rate
- Adjustable open rear sight, ramp front sight. Receiver grooved for scope mount.
- 37" long
- 13 1⁄4” length of pull
- 4 1⁄2 lbs. approximate weight