Tikka T3X Lite SS 338 Win Mag Rifle
Tikka T3x Lite Stainless 338 Win : High performance combined with lightweight ease. The light but sturdy T3 TrueBody fiberglass- reinforced all-black polymer stock is an example of the achievements of the Sako innovation laboratories. Positive checkering provides for comfort and a firm grip in all weather conditions. With the metal parts made of Sakos high-grade stainless steel, this is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions. For when compromise is not an option.
- Caliber: 338 Win
- Mecanism: Bolt Action
- Barrel lenght: 24.3"
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Total length: 44.5''
- Rate of twist: 1:10"
- Capacity: 3
- Trigger: Adj 2-4lbs
- Muzzle thread: no
- Stock material: Co-poplymer polypropylene
Features & Design:
- A modular synthetic stock that has optional pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip
- Asymmetrical grip pattern and shape .
- Recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter
- Trigger pull can be adjusted from 1 to 2 kgs (2 to 4 lbs).
- The steel trigger has vertical grooves for added feel and grip, even with gloves on
- The bolt lift is only 70 degrees, leaving plenty of room for handling the bolt
- Straight, true-feeding single-row detachable magazines for fast and sure repeating
- T3x Stainless steel precision barrels are free-floating