Vortex Laser Rangefinder Impact 850
Simply put, with the high-performing Impact 850 and its economical price tag, you don't have an excuse to head afield without a laser rangefinder. The Impact 850 accurately ranges reflective targets to 850 yards, providing critical distance readings hunters and shooters can rely on. You can accurately range targets down to 10 yards when things get up close and personal. 6x magnification brings subjects in for a closer look and more accurate ranging. Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission for optimal performance in low-light settings. The Impact 850 provides angle-compensated HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) and LOS (Line of Sight) readings to match user preference and can be set to read in yards or metres. The black LCD display boldly stands off against subjects during the moment of truth – and a fast readout ensures you get the range in time to capitalize on the opportunity. The unit runs on a single, long-lasting, easy-to-find, CR2 battery.
- Range Reflective: 850 yards
- Range Deer: 400 yards
- Accuracy: + / - 1 yards @ 100 yards
- Max Angle Reading: + / - 60 degreesx
- Magnification: 6x
- Linear Field of View: 341 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 54 – 72 mm
- Length: 3.77 inches
- Width: 2.95 inches
- Weight: 5.5 ounces
Included in the Box:
- Lens cloth
- Soft carry case
- CR2 Battery
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design: Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Intuitive Display: Easy-to-use menu with a simple, clean display.
- HCD: Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS: Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Ranging Format: Range in yards or metres.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)