This 64-inch static tip bow is a rebirth from 1952. Its sleek narrow design is reminiscent of a long bow with a recurve static tip that retains its shape during the draw cycle of the bow packing a powerful punch. The hand-shaped brush nocks and tips combined with the near center-shot design make this a bow for those who want the very best in styling and smoothness.
- Traditional bow
- Lenght: 64"
- Brace Height: 6.5-7
- Right hand
- Draw Weight: 45
- Recurved limb design for increased speed.
- Smooth and stylish.
- Near- centreshot design. - African bubinga riser
- Grip detailed with Bolivian rosewood
- Black and white fiberglass tips
- Bubinga and maple brush nocks