Proven fast, reliable autoloading shotgun with left-hand action. Black synthetic stock and forearm, Inflex recoil pad, TRUGLO fiber-optic front sight, Active Valve gas operation system.
- Caliber: 12 ga.
- Barrel: 28"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Capacity: 4 x 2 3/4'' shells
- Finish: Matte
- Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Left Hand
Following hot on the heels of the most successful Winchester autoloading shotgun ever, the Super X3, the Super X4 offers the next level of performance. And for the first time, models tailored for left-handed shooters.
These new left-handed versions of this award-winning shotgun match their right-handed counterparts in every way. Most importantly, they feature the same unrivaled function, handling and ergonomics. This model has a non-glare, all-black exterior that helps prevent spooking game and makes it a dedicated hunting machine. The SX4 also includes critical functional controls that are large and easy to operate – a real benefit in damp weather and cold conditions.
If you're a lefty who has never had the experience of using a left-hand specific shotgun, you owe it to yourself to go to your dealer and bring an SX4 to your shoulder. The ergonomics of the SX4 are dialed-in, with a slim grip area that has been designed for comfort and pointability. The same goes for the forearm. Both have gripping panels positioned to help prevent slipping and the texture feels good against your hands especially when you are not wearing gloves.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; non-glare, matte black finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; non-glare, matte black finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½” and 3”; Gas operated with Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; Larger cocking handle, bolt release and reversible safety button for faster operation; Sling swivel studs
Higher shipping charges may apply in the following situations…
You live in an area that the carrier considers to be remote or difficult to reach. (Îles de la Madeleine, Kuujjuaq, Radison…)
Certain bulky, heavy or dangerous products ** have additional costs such as weapons *, ammunition **, powder **, bows, crossbows, tree stands, fishing rod, safes, etc. If the amount of transport costs calculated at the time of online purchase differs from the actual amount of applicable transport costs, Londero Sports will inform you by phone or email of the difference applicable. You will then be able to cancel your order if you wish.
* We must use Canada Post to ship weapons
* Federal laws require that firearms be shipped to the address registered with the Canada Firearms Center (CAFC ). No other address can be used.
** We need to use Purolator to ship ammo and powder. Provide additional charges for hazardous products. ($ 15)
SHIPPED IN CANADA ONLY
* Images may differ from the actual product.