Kral Arms Puncher Pro PCP .25'' Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Rear-Bolt Action
- .25 cal= 10 rds
- .25 cal= 50 shots per fill
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail for optics mounting
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 330cc air tank
- Kral-built choked, rifled barrel
- Hardwood Monte Carlo Walnut Stock
- 2 Magazines
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Manual safety
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- 1/8" BSPP fill probe
- Includes: 2 magazines, and fill probe. *Weaver rail is not standard, and we do not recommend using Weaver mounts.
The flagship of Kral's Puncher PCP line, the Puncher Pro balances cutting edge technology and traditional craftsmanship for a competitive price. From its sculpted Turkish walnut stock, to its array of options, this is a must have for shooters looking to graduate into the world of PCP airgunning.
The Pro offers shooters various settings to adjust to their preference, such as the 2-stage adjustable trigger and external power adjustment. The adjustable power feature allows you to choose more shots or more power with a finger adjustable power wheel. The Puncher Pro will give you 50 (.25) to 60 (.177 & .22) shots on high power with its large 330cc cylinder and 200 BAR (2,900 psi) fill pressure.
Kral anticipated you'd be shooting more, and included 2 spring-driven magazines, so you spend less time reloading. An 11mm Dovetail and Weaver rail gives you a lot of choices for your optics and accessory layout. Choose the half-shrouded barrel or go without a moderator depending on your needs for quiet shooting.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)