Marlin 1895SBL 45/70 Govt. Rifle
Destined to be a top choice of North Country guides, it delivers the massive punch of a 45–70 Gov´t. with unmatched speed – with the lethal assurance of a 6–round capacity thanks to a full–length magazine tube. Rapid target acquisition comes natural with its 18½" barrel and XS Ghost Ring Sights and scout scope mount. And its big loop lever adds a distinctive traditional style while promoting sure follow-up shots, even with gloves. True to the inhospitable territory it was born to thrive in, the Model 1895SBL features the weather resistance of a grey/black laminated stock and stainless steel finish on all major metal components.
- Caliber: 45/70 Govt.
- Capacity: 6–shot, full–length tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action with big–loop finger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plat, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety.
- Stock: Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol–grip stock with fluted comb, cut checkering, deluxe recoil pad; nickel–plated swivel studs
- Barrel: 18½” stainless steel barrel
- Twist Rate: 1:20” r.h.
- Sights: XS Ghost Ring Sight with high-vis front post. Scout Scope Mount
- Overall Length: 37”
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Possession and acquisition firearms licence is mandatory