Marlin 60 22 LR Rifle
An economically priced rifle that´s earned the title of "most popular 22 in the world." Since it was introduced in 1960, it has continuously represented one of America´s finest rimfire values. It has a 19" Micro-Groove® rifled barrel, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open. The tubular magazine holds up to 14 Long Rifle rounds. And with features such as its sleek walnut-finished hardwood stock and a precision-crowned muzzle for enhanced accuracy, it´s easy to see why the Model 60 continues to be one of America´s best-selling rifles.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Capacity: 14-shot tubular magazine with patented closure system
- Action: Autoloading; side ejection; manual and automatic “last-shot” bolt hold-opens; receiver top has serrrated, non-glare finish; cross-bolt safety; steel charging handle.
- Stock: Monte Carlo walnut-finished laminated hardwood; full pistol grip; tough Mar-Shield® finish.
- Barrel: 19” with Micro-Groove® rifling (16 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 1:16” r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable open rear, ramp front sight. Receiver grooved for scope mount.
- Overall Length: 37.5”
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Possession and acquisition firearms licence is mandatory.
- Firearms licence number
- Date of birth
in the «Comments or special instructions» box when ordering
For more information
Toll free: 1-877-349-2332