Specialty Archery - Podium Peep - Apertures
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- CST – Center String Technology – Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- Podium Peep™ allows for easy removal of Clarifiers and Verifiers for cleaning.
- Podium Peep™ Apertures available in 1/32″, 3/64″, 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″ and 5/32″.
NOTE: Podium Peep™ Lenses require the use of a Podium Peep™ Aperture to secure the lens into the Podium Peep™ housing.
NOTE: Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3.125 × .75 in|
|Aperture Hole Size Available|