Specialty Archery - Podium Peep - Clarifiers Lenses
- There are 4 different Podium Peep™ Clarifier magnifications available. (see image chart)
- The Clarifier works with a bow scope and lens to help clear up the target, allowing you to pick out target details at a distance.
- We recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Soft Tek Cloth (#642) for cleaning the lenses.
- The stronger the scope lens, the more powerful the Clarifier needed (See chart below for suggestions).
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Lenses require the use of a Podium Peep™ Aperture to secure the lens into the Podium Peep™ housing.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- Weight: .03125 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5 × 3.1425 × .5 in
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Price From: $49.95