Steiner - GS3, 3-15X56mm - Riflescope
The Steiner GS3 “game sensing” scope utilizes exclusive CAT (color adjusted transmission) lens coatings to amplify contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range. The optimized contrast effectively separates game from leafy or shadow-dappled backgrounds, exposing your target to a clean, accurate shot. And the GS3 5x zoom range lets hunters from eastern whitetail country to western big game ranges pair their new scope with their favorite centerfire, rimfire or muzzleloader rifle. And or course, Steiner’s bedrock reliability will always deliver unfailing performance, whatever firearm or target you prefer.
Gives hunters sharp images at night and in dim light
- Magnification: 3x-15x
- Weight: 25.1 oz
- Length: 15
- Objective Lens: 50 mm
- Focal Plane: 2nd
- Objective lens: 56 mm
- Tube diameter: 30 mm
- Field of View at 100 yds: 36.0 - 7.5
- Reticule: Steiner Plex S1
- Special Feature: CAT™ Color Adjusted Transmission Coatings
- New 5x Zoom Range: provides sharp resolution at long distances for more accurate shooting for wide open areas.
- CAT™ Color Adjusted Transmission: amplifies contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range, to spot game in any environment.
- Steiner Plex S1 Reticles: help determine holdover for distance and cascading dots/lines compensate for wind.
- Steiner 4A Reticle: provides a simple, uncluttered aiming tool
- Short Mounting Length: of just 5.4 inches for mounting on short actions, muzzleloaders or lightweight mountain rifles.
- Rugged 30mm Tube; milled from solid aluminum stock so there are no welds or seams, for greater strength and durability.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: durable construction you can trust to stand up to any cold or wet condition.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)