- Caliber: 270 Win
- Rate of Twist: 10" 4 groove
- Stock: Synthetic
- Barrel Length: 22.4 in / 570 mm
- Total Length: 42.5 in / 1080mm
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
Designed specifically to meet the needs of Canadian hunters. This special edition variant of the Tikka T3x features a TrueTimber Strata camo stock, an OD green cerakote finished fluted barrel, threaded muzzle with break, oversized bolt handle, and an extended magazine.
High performance combined with lightweight ease. The light but sturdy T3 TrueBody fiberglass- reinforced all-black polymer stock is an example of the achievements of the Sako innovation laboratories. Positive checkering provides for comfort and a firm grip in all weather conditions. With the metal parts made of Sakos high-grade stainless steel, this is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions. For when compromise is not an option.
Special Edition Features
- TrueTimber Strata
- All-Weather Cerakote Finish - in a low-glare OD Green
- Fluted 22.4 inch Barrel Factory Threaded
- Muzzle Brake Included
- Oversized Bolt Handle
- Extended 5 round magazine
- A modular synthetic stock that has optional pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip
- Asymmetrical grip pattern and shape .
- Recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter
-Trigger pull can be adjusted from 1 to 2 kgs (2 to 4 lbs).
- The steel trigger has vertical grooves for added feel and grip, even with gloves on
- The bolt lift is only 70 degrees, leaving plenty of room for handling the bolt
- Straight, true-feeding single-row detachable magazines for fast and sure repeating- T3x Stainless steel precision barrels are free-floating